Believe it or not I have never had many protein bars, so I decided to try a few that I haven’t had before. Especially because there are SO many quest flavours! I know how hard it can be to know what bar to buy, and I know what it’s like when you buy one and your like WTF this is terrible! So I thought I’d do a quick list on the best to worst protein bar out of these 6 I bought!
So here it goes!
- Quest: Smores Flavour! (I like this one both as a bar, warmed up/soft & warmed up and then cooled to a cookie consistency.)
- Quest: White Chocolate Raspberry! (I only tried this as the bar, but I think it would be great heated and as a cookie also!)
- Quest: Chocolate Fudge Brownie. (Not a fan of this one in bar form, however I think it would be good microwaved or as a cookie.)
- Quest: Mixed Berry. (The same as above, I don’t like it in bar form however it is good microwaved and as a cookie.)
- Protein33 Cookies & Cream – Not terrible but I’m not a fan & wouldnt repurchase.
- Protein33 Chocolate – Again Not terrible but I’m not a fan & wouldnt repurchase.
I would definitely buy the Smores & White Chocolate Raspberry again, I would only get the Brownie & mixed berry if I had limited options and I wouldnt purchase the Protein 33 bars again.
Hope this can help out some others. 🙂