Hey guys, so here I have another quick tip to use for meal prepping and that is to cook a bunch of chicken breast in your slow cooker! My friend taught me this, and I do it pretty much every single week now! Basically it’s SUPER easy & quick, taste delicious & is extremely versatile for your meals!
- Chicken Breast (I’ve only ever used 3, however you can do more)
- 1 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
- Salt & Pepper
- Place your chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Cover with 1 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place the lid on and cook on high for a minimum of 3 hours (It will definitely be done by 3 hours but it doesn’t matter if you leave it going longer as it won’t dry out.
Once it’s cooked and you’ve take them out and let them cool feel free to use them how you like. I will usually cut them up and weigh into portion sizes that I will use, place the couple i’ll use in the next 2/3 days in the fridge and the remaining in the freezer.
Hope you guys can find this tip to be helpful! Have a beautiful day! 🙂