This recipe was stolen by my mum from my sister, and then I stole it from my mum, it is THAT good. Seriously I have this as a meal on it’s own, most commonly for lunch, sometimes dinner. 🙂
- Sweet Potato
- Purple Egg Plant
- Purple Onion
- Red & Yellow Capsicum
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Oil Of Choice (I used Olive Oil)
- Preheat oven to approx 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut up all veggies similar to picture shown. Eggplant can be cut bigger compared to sweet potato (which should be cut small) due to cooking times. Garlic can just be pulled apart and thrown in (no need to peel). Place all vegetables into baking tray.
- Drizzle Oil & balsamic vinegar over all vegetables.
- Bake at approx 180 degrees Celsius for approx 1 hour or until cooked through.
- While vegetable are baking make couscous by following the directions on the box.
- Once couscous and vegetables are done serve together!
I am seriously obsessed with this meal/side and have been eating it on a weekly basis, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and have a happy and healthy day! 🙂 xx