This Chicken Zuchinni Pasta is Delicious!
Makes approx 4 serves.
- 4 Zuchinni
- 1 Diced Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Cauliflour
- 2 Tablespoons Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- 1 Garlic Clove Crushed
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- Begin by Spiralizing your Zuchinni (I just use a cheap one from ebay)
- Boil all your spiralized Zuchinni (just have a test now and then until its soft, then drain just like you would pasta)
- Cut up the Cauliflower & steam (I used the microwave), once steamed add them to a food processer (I use a nutribullet) with the light sour cream, Cherry Tomatoes, salt & pepper & whiz until a creamy consistancy.
- Put your diced Chicken breast in a pan/pot & brown, adding your diced onion & crushed garlic – also browning them.
- Once Chicken, onion & garlic have browned add the cauliflower sauce and mix then let it simmer for approx 1 min.
- Remove your food from the heat & serve the Cauliflower Chicken with your Zuchinni noodles just as you want spaghetti and enjoy!
Hope you guys love this meal as much as I did & have a happy and healthy day! 🙂 xx