This is a simple, great & delicious way to get one of the healthiest foods you can eat in your body, spinach!
- 1 piece rye bread (toasted)
- 1 Tomato (roughly diced)
- 2 Handfulls Baby Spinach (roughly cut up)
- 1 Egg
- Fry Egg in pan (I use coconut oil to stop from sticking) & then place ontop of Rye Toast
- Place cut up baby spinach & tomato together in small saucepan & sauté (I used coconut oil again)
- Place the spinach and tomato on top of the egg & enjoy!
This breakfast provides you with 1 serving of grains, 1/2 a serving of protein & 2 servings of vegetables! Tag me in your recipe on instagram! @train2bfit_